Long Live Hot Pink Lips! Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Viva, From the États Poétiques Fall 2014 Collection - Makeup and Beauty Blog

Chanel Viva Rouge Coco Shine Viva
Wearing Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Sheer Lipshine in 95 Viva ($35)

¡Ay, caramba! ¡Este color está en fuego! (Thank you, Efrain!)

This hot pink shade from Chanel's fall collection totally lights my fire. The brightest of the four Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Sheer Lipshines released with the États Poétiques autumn 2014 collection, Viva ($35) is neither shy nor serious, dissimilar the dainty pale pinks and deep berry shades in the launch. It's just bright and lovin' life. 🙂

¡Viva la Viva!

Chanel Rouge Allure Coco Shine in Viva
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 95 Viva ($35)

Depending on the private color, the Rouge Coco Shines range from sheer to medium coverage, but even when they're sheer, you can still see the colors on your lips (and they don't all await alike).

I honey that Viva, despite being a bright hot pink, isn't fully opaque, so I can put it on without a lip brush.

A lovely pink stain

Chanel Viva Swatch
Howdy, hotness!

It has the aforementioned rosy fragrance and flavour as the other Rouge Coco Shines (YUM!) and lasts from 2-iii hours on my lips, depending on whether and what I'm eating or drinking.

And it doesn't only disappear; it wears down to a lovely pink stain.

An idea for something to wear it with

With a vivid and shiny hot pinkish lip color like this, you can get away with minimal makeup everywhere else, because that bright focal betoken on your lips will carry the look.

Hither I did lots of lashes, a bit of definition on the cheeks, and soft brows…

And a glossy lid! Because I was rifling through my Chanel stuff and plant the Heart Gloss quad from 2009's Venice collection.

I know — information technology'due south ancient, then I should probably bid it adieu, but the gloss was still glossy, and it didn't smell funky, and then I made the executive decision to employ it on my lids.

I think it goes well with large lashes.

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Viva
wearing Hourglass Illume Duo in Dusk on my cheeks, Guerlain Cils D'Enfer Waterproof Mascara on my lashes and Chanel Eye Gloss (express edition, no longer available) on my lids

Eye Gloss was express edition, just I bet y'all could get a like effect with MAC Mixing Medium Smoothen.

You gotta exist absurd with creasing, though, considering this kind of glossy lid is 1,000,000% not wearable, LOL!

Unless you're Ke$ha, don't even recollect near wearing it to piece of work…or anyplace you need to look somewhat responsible.

Or, ignore me and do what you like. 🙂

So, where is Chanel Viva?

Viva, in all its hot pink hotness, is available now. Only terminate by your favorite Chanel counter, or bank check information technology out online at chanel.com.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty aficionado,

Karen

curriedrebeguing1998.blogspot.com

Source: https://makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/chanel-rouge-coco-shine-viva/

0 Response to "Long Live Hot Pink Lips! Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Viva, From the États Poétiques Fall 2014 Collection - Makeup and Beauty Blog"

Postar um comentário

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel