Outlaw Rogue Icy Veins Easy Mode 80

  1. #1

    Saluna is offline

    Stood in the Fire


    Outlaw - Rotation & Legendary : Icy-Veins vs Ravenholdt differences

    Hello folks!

    I am going to play "casually" in Antorus Normal (and maybe a tiny bit of heroics) but nothing crazy. I know Outlaw is far from the best rogue spec atm, but it's a spec that I like.

    Usually my go to site is Icy-Veins but I realized that their rotation includes Between the Eyes and it made me double check other sites.
    Ravenholdt suggest using Slice & Dice, Run Through (and not Between the Eyes) and instead of the bracers, to use the Insignia Ravenholdt ring...

    So I am a bit confused here...

    Also, why is the Shoulder (Mantle of the Assassin) rated so highly compared to "The Curse of Restlessness" for example?

    Thanks!


  2. #2

    ONCHEhap is offline

    Herald of the Titans


    While I don't play rogue,I often noticed that Icy veins guide for some classes were sometimes wrong,and sometimes completely and unexcusably off,so I would be wary when it comes to them

  3. #3

    RobertMugabe is offline

    Legendary! RobertMugabe's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by Saluna View Post

    Hello folks!

    I am going to play "casually" in Antorus Normal (and maybe a tiny bit of heroics) but nothing crazy. I know Outlaw is far from the best rogue spec atm, but it's a spec that I like.

    Usually my go to site is Icy-Veins but I realized that their rotation includes Between the Eyes and it made me double check other sites.
    Ravenholdt suggest using Slice & Dice, Run Through (and not Between the Eyes) and instead of the bracers, to use the Insignia Ravenholdt ring...

    So I am a bit confused here...

    Also, why is the Shoulder (Mantle of the Assassin) rated so highly compared to "The Curse of Restlessness" for example?

    Thanks!

    You aren't reading the guides properly... Icy Veins says that you should use BtE in combination with the wrists and that is absolutely true.
    And yeah, I don't see a significant difference between the Icy Veins and Ravenholdt guide.

    I wouldn't recommend playing with SnD as Marked for Death is just extremely useful . You really only want to pick SnD if you really hate RtB, but tbh I'd rather pick another spec then. I mean generally, atm Outlaw does not offer anything special compared to sub and sin except for Blade Flurry, but even at cleave Outlaw isn't the king anymore.

    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2018-01-15 at 04:14 PM.

  4. #4

    Saluna is offline

    Stood in the Fire


    Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post

    You aren't reading the guides properly... Icy Veins says that you should use BtE in combination with the wrists and that is absolutely true.
    And yeah, I don't see a significant difference between the Icy Veins and Ravenholdt guide.

    Icy-Veins states that Slice & Dice is close but not good enough.

    RavenHoldt states that Slice & Dices will pull ahead overtime.
    Thus if I use SnD, I do not use the bracers (and no BtE)...


  5. #5

    Sparklelord is offline

    Mechagnome Sparklelord's Avatar


    Jam mastery to 100% -> slice and dice -> profit

    Quote Originally Posted by Willhouse View Post

    Chill,wow classic is gonna last 2 months top once ppl see how horrid it was,theres gonna be 10k ppl online across all classic realms within 2 months.Meanwhile i'm preparing my "i told you so.." speech XD


  6. #6

    RobertMugabe is offline

    Legendary! RobertMugabe's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by Saluna View Post

    Icy-Veins states that Slice & Dice is close but not good enough.

    RavenHoldt states that Slice & Dices will pull ahead overtime.
    Thus if I use SnD, I do not use the bracers (and no BtE)...

    Maybe with the Argus trinket only, but otherwise not.

    Anyways, it still seems though that RtB sims better regardless.


  7. #7

    Sparklelord is offline

    Mechagnome Sparklelord's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by Saluna View Post

    Icy-Veins states that Slice & Dice is close but not good enough.

    RavenHoldt states that Slice & Dices will pull ahead overtime.
    Thus if I use SnD, I do not use the bracers (and no BtE)...

    BtE is still better when it crits, thus it's good to use with shoulders up or from stealth

    Quote Originally Posted by Willhouse View Post

    Chill,wow classic is gonna last 2 months top once ppl see how horrid it was,theres gonna be 10k ppl online across all classic realms within 2 months.Meanwhile i'm preparing my "i told you so.." speech XD


  8. #8

    McFuu is offline

    I am Murloc! McFuu's Avatar


    You should be using BtE on cooldown with vanish. Even without the bracers it's still harder hitting than RT. Basically when vanish comes off cooldown you want to look for a pistol proc, then RT to burn CP, vanish>pistol>SS (free pistol proc)>BtE>pistol proc> etc... You should get into a loop with a couple of pistol procs off of SS after that, you save a ton of energy and if your rolls are on point you are burning down c/ds .

    I also believe icy veins recommends BtE artifacts if you have Mantle and bracers, otherwise it doesn't recommends them at all. Still BtE is a powerful finisher and when used in conjunction with vanish, Mantle, t20 2pc, etc... It should be used when possible because it's better than RT.


  9. #9

    Saluna is offline

    Stood in the Fire


    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post

    You should be using BtE on cooldown with vanish. Even without the bracers it's still harder hitting than RT. Basically when vanish comes off cooldown you want to look for a pistol proc, then RT to burn CP, vanish>pistol>SS (free pistol proc)>BtE>pistol proc> etc... You should get into a loop with a couple of pistol procs off of SS after that, you save a ton of energy and if your rolls are on point you are burning down c/ds .

    I also believe icy veins recommends BtE artifacts if you have Mantle and bracers, otherwise it doesn't recommends them at all. Still BtE is a powerful finisher and when used in conjunction with vanish, Mantle, t20 2pc, etc... It should be used when possible because it's better than RT.

    Perfect! I understand much better now why.

    Thank you all, your help has been very appreciated!


curriedrebeguing1998.blogspot.com

Source: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2367036-Outlaw-Rotation-amp-Legendary-Icy-Veins-vs-Ravenholdt-differences

0 Response to "Outlaw Rogue Icy Veins Easy Mode 80"

Postar um comentário

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel