Why Does Nfc Not Read the Fib Tag
You are using an out of appointment browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
Y'all should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Y'all should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
- #1
Scrap of a shame they scrimped on the NFC reader / writer. I found it really handy on my Nexus 5 for topping up my travel card and have missed information technology on my current phone.
I've seen external micro-usb RFID reader / writer doodads like this i - which obviously wouldn't work since it would need to be usb-c. Has anyone ever used 1? Whatsoever idea if these types of solution (if usb-c) could allow an F1 to write to an NFC tag? Plainly it's not something you'd want to leave plugged in, but if information technology worked it would be handy to pop on and off when required
I've seen external micro-usb RFID reader / writer doodads like this i - which obviously wouldn't work since it would need to be usb-c. Has anyone ever used 1? Whatsoever idea if these types of solution (if usb-c) could allow an F1 to write to an NFC tag? Plainly it's not something you'd want to leave plugged in, but if information technology worked it would be handy to pop on and off when required
- #two
If you actually need the NFC , you should remember about any proficient smartwatch with NFC. If it is acceptable for you to utilize any smartwatch , it will exist the best use of NFC interface we can imagine.
- #3
Thanks for the reply, but that doesn't really fit my use-case plus smart watches ain't actually my matter. Gonna recommission my Nexus five with the sole part of adding credit to my smart cards
- #four
I came across gadget by some reviewer which was a ring with an nfc chip embedded. Smart watches are plush and in this instance might even be every bit much as the telephone itself. :S
- #5
Get different phone. Really.
- #6
I came across gadget by some reviewer which was a band with an nfc flake embedded. Smart watches are plush and in this case might even be as much as the telephone itself. :S
Yep, I bought one a year or and then back. Didn't work! My Nexus 5 couldn't detect any trace of an NFC tag
- #7
Get different phone. Really.
If this was a deal breaker I would but as it goes, NFC is a "overnice to have", while the F1 has all the higher priorities covered
- #8
I accept a same problem. I beloved Poco F1 merely this characteristic is pretty bad for me
I thinking same manner.. but I can't find whatsoever small usb-c reader
I thinking same manner.. but I can't find whatsoever small usb-c reader
- #nine
I accept a same problem. I love Poco F1 but this feature is pretty bad for me![]()
I thinking same way.. but I can't notice whatever pocket-sized usb-c reader
The obvious option is to buy a micro-usb NFC reader/writer like the one I think I liked to higher up and a micro-usb to usb-c adapter, just I've no idea if the devices actually piece of work. Rather than society one and await weeks for it to arrive I wondered if the wisdom of crowds might help...
- #10
This is a 300 phone that should be as fast as a OnePlus 6 and an S9+. Of course they demand to cut corners. Plastic back (unless to get the Armor), no wireless charging, no NFC. I'm OK with all of that in a ~300 dollar smart phone. It has a Qcom 845, h2o cooling, 6GB of RAM, and decent camera. It is then inexpensive I decided to order 1 to play with it. I've never been a big fan of MIUI but I'1000 hoping the develpment community volition provide lots of options. My bet is this telephone will have a lot of evolution given the specs and cost.
- #12
More often than not,get xiaomi 8.
Secondary,look for mi ring 3 nfc edition?
Secondary,look for mi ring 3 nfc edition?
- #13
I nevertheless don't get the liquid cooling part. The teardown showed no liquid inside..
- #xiv
I still don't get the liquid cooling role. The teardown showed no liquid inside..
Yeah, I think that might have been a fib. As far as I've understood it, it'south a rod thermally conductive metal, and so it draws hear from the soc to other areas of the telephone less likely to overheat (though when I was watching the teardown information technology looked like information technology was drawing hear to the battery - hot batteries didn't do Samsung a whole lot of favours. Jus' sayin')
- #15
Yes, I retrieve that might accept been a fib. Equally far as I've understood it, it'southward a rod thermally conductive metal, so information technology draws hear from the soc to other areas of the phone less likely to overheat (though when I was watching the teardown information technology looked similar information technology was cartoon hear to the battery - hot batteries didn't exercise Samsung a whole lot of favours. Jus' sayin')
Okay so I saw a milky way s9 teardown who was inspecting the liquid cooling in it and found that the liquid is basically inside the metal heatsink. The liquid can physically movement within thereby facilitating heattransfer. Guessing Xiaomi used that.
- #17
Back to the subject of NFC devices, it seems the i I initially linked to in the outset mail is only an NFC tag reader, that is, it will read an NFC code from a tag. Writing is a different matter and probably requires something more like this.
Scouring t'internet revealed some other interesting thought though. Apparently there have been trials of NFC reader / writers built into microsd cards (fifty-fifty SIM cards) though information technology's not clear if any of these reached the market place. That would exist a much more elegant solution than a plug in external device.
Does anyone know whatsoever more than on this?
Scouring t'internet revealed some other interesting thought though. Apparently there have been trials of NFC reader / writers built into microsd cards (fifty-fifty SIM cards) though information technology's not clear if any of these reached the market place. That would exist a much more elegant solution than a plug in external device.
Does anyone know whatsoever more than on this?
- #18
Does NFC feature came with galaxy gear s3/lookout a writer or reader only? Tin can it exist use to pinnacle up something similar eMoney card?
- #19
Does NFC feature came with galaxy gear s3/spotter a writer or reader just? Can information technology exist use to top up something similar eMoney card?
I'd presume they would read and write, but idk.
Non sure about emoney cards, simply my Nexus four and my Nexus 5 can both top up my Leap Card (an Irish travel card for trains, trams, buses etc)
- #20
This will not piece of work. The NFC hardware should have secure element. There are microsd card with NFC.
But I have not seen Google pay supporting it.
But I have not seen Google pay supporting it.
Similar threads
curriedrebeguing1998.blogspot.com
Source: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/external-nfc-readers.3834870/
0 Response to "Why Does Nfc Not Read the Fib Tag"
Postar um comentário